What is the difference between Landing Valves and Hydrant Valves?

The name ‘Landing valves’ were used to describe valves for fire fighting provided on Risers in buildings, as these were typically located in Staircase landings to allow easy access to Fire fighters. Hence, the name ‘Landing valve’ came to be associated with these type of valves in buildings. As firewater systems for municipal/ industrial applications are typically called hydrant systems, the term ‘Hydrant valves’ was used to describe the valves fitted on the Hydrant stand posts in such systems. Both terms actually refer to the same type of valve, though the term ‘Landing valve’ is more associated with building applications.

Youtube to Facebook Live StreamHD WallpaperOnline Shopping CartPure HD WallpapersBollywood Teasers VideosLatest NewsBollywood GossipFunny News